This morning’s shuffle was needed especially to recover from the F3 Greenwood IronPax challenge. So Q enacted the feline rule which means that each Pax will complete 10 burpees for any feline sighted by Q or the group.
Warmup: 20 Imperial walkers, 15 Don Quixotes, 10 Peter Parker stretches (all in cadence)
- .5 miles to first station (50 Merkins, 50 LBC – OYO)
- .5 miles to second station with a quick pause for feline sighting and 10 burpees on the way (30 Freddy Mercuries, 30 flutter kicks, IC)
- 1 mile to third station (50 Merkins, 50 LBC – OYO)
- .5 miles back to start with great trepidation because of running past a carriage house known for cats. It didn’t disappoint. 2 cats means 20 burpees.
- To add insult to injury 1 more cat was sighted before finishing to bring total number of burpees to 40 on the workout.
Finished: cool down with 10 imperial walkers, 15 SSH.
Total workout: 2.8 miles, 100 merkins, 100 LBC, 30 Freddy Mercuries, 30 Flutter kicks, 40 burpees, with warm up and cool down.
COT: count-a-rama, name-a-rama, pledge, prayer