12 PAX posted for a late Q change, so YHC recycled a personal favorite from Friday’s past.
Conditions: 69 deg F, humid, windy
- Plank while we wait on Swabbie to join the circle since he rolled in 1 minute late
- 21’s – 5 x SSH IC and then 16 silent SSH – if we stop together, no burpee penalty. For the 1st time that YHC witnessed it, we all stopped together. It’s a shame Swabbie posted late and we still had to do 10 burpees.
- Through The Tunnels * 15 IC
- Don Quixote * 10 IC
- Moroccan Nightclubs * 15 IC
- Al Gore’s for 60 seconds
- Pulse Squats * 20 IC
Mosey to get some coupons, circle up at the beginning of the lane that heads to the back parking lot
Coupon Curls * 15 IC
Sprint 1/10th mile to the back parking lot. Clog permanently marked 1/10th mile lines a few weeks ago to make this easier. I’m sure the city of Pooler appreciates it too.
At the end of the lane, 20 squats. Mosey back to the start line.
Exact order of remaining workouts is fuzzy, but went something like this:
- Overhead press, sprint, SSH, mosey
- Kettle bell swings, sprint, overhead clap, mosey
- Dying cockroach/freddie mercury combination from Brady Bunch, sprint, Imperial Walker, mosey
- Flutter kicks while holding the block, sprint, name the 5 F3 core principles, mosey
- Sprint, abyss merkins, mosey, sprint, mosey (7/10th mile sprints total)
Return the coupons, if you have anything left, sprint to the flag.
Count-a-rama, Name-a-rama, Announcements, Pledge, Prayer
Pooler convergence on 5/4, pre-workout ruck at 0200. Meet at Tanger Outlets Lighthouse
Celebrate the meaning of Easter this weekend … the Death, the Payment, the Resurrection.