15 PAX posted on Zoom and 5 more OYO for YHC’s favorite Walls of Jericho routine.
PAX needed something to run around with a distance of about 700 feet (a hair under 1/8 mile)—except for Doughboy, who chose to run 1/4 mile instead.
- Plank for disclaimer (YHC is obviously not a professional, all of this is merely a suggestion, and anything that happens as a result of following said suggestions is your own fault) with 3x divebombers. Recover.
- Hamstring stretch ~20 sec/leg.
- Chinooks 10 IC, reverse, 10 IC.
- Don Quixotes 15 IC
- SSH 20 IC
- Imperial walkers 10 IC
Flyover rule was declared in effect, but none occurred.
The “Walls of Jericho” routine is inspired by the Battle of Jericho in Joshua chapter 6.
1. Do 7 reps of the following exercises. SSH were done IC to keep us together; PAX who finished the others early held a plank or Algore until the group was ready.
- Lunges (each leg)
- Mountain climbers (each leg)
- Hand-release merkins
- SSH (IC)
2. Run one lap of the designated course.
3. Repeat 1 and 2 six more times, for a total of seven passes.
Mary filled the remaining time with flutter kicks, Freddie Mercs, and boat canoe.
Pledge and prayer for everyone dealing with Coronavirus, especially our F3 brothers on the front lines in the medical fields. Nameorama on Slack.